Saturday, August 8, 2009

Getting back into 40K

I am not really sure why I wanted to get back into warhammer 40k, but somehow I am back. This time around I will be ditching the MEQ armies and opt for the Imperial Guard. I really like what I have seen and I just really wanted to paint a valkyrie!

I did hit one speedbump along the way in that the valkyrie I ordered came missing some small part that wasn't very huge in the assembly of the plane. I called GW on principle and the said they would ship me a new kit out. I wasn't going to argue with them...but I will argue with anyone who says they don't have good customer service!

Here are some pics of Valkyrie #1. The kit is pretty insanely detailed. I was surprised to see that the heavy bolter sponsons could swing out and the side doors slide open. Its nice that I can model the heavy bolters if I opt to use them, but if not I can retract the guns and close the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment