Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Painting League

So it looks like there will be a painting league at Sci-Fi Genre. This could be just thing I need to get motivated and actually paint an army....especially rank and file troops that my ADD will not permit me to work on. Being that this is for Warhammer Fantasy, I signed up with my sexy new Warriors of Chaos army.

I plan to use this blog to track my progress as I try to complete my 500 pt list by Feb 10th. The units I had completed prior to throwing this blog together are as follows:

My Knights of Slaanesh - I really wanted to work with all of the detail in the barding and armor, but I felt it would have made the models WAY too busy.

My Sorcerer of Tzeentch - I haven't decided what to do with his base yet, as I scratch made this Disc of Tzeentch which I intend for him to stand on at least a good 75% of the time. This was also my first run-in with snow flock....as you can see from the Knights above, I have gotten a better grasp of how to properly utilize it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! was glad to see you started a page! How are you liking those new Chaos models? They look pretty on the table - a number of kids in my group jumped on that when they came out.

    Your painting is looking good. Adventurous start for sure... snow bases and all. Really dig the disk you've invented.

    I'll follow your goal with interest.

    ReplyDelete